Care Team Leaders
Our Team Leaders have responsibility of overseeing and demonstrating good practice, values and standards of care in support of the Manager and Deputy Manager.
They often progress to this level from a Care Support Worker role and will continue to deliver personal care with their team whilst leading them to act in the best interests of our residents/tenants at all times.
We offer an extensive induction to new Deputy Managers to support them in their daily role.
Team Leader Responsibilities:
Amongst other duties, you will be expected to;
- Support the Manager in the day to day management of staff, ensuring staff are delivering safe, effective and responsive care at all times.
- Deputise for the Deputy Manager as requested by the Manager.
- Oversee the administration of medication in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure that individual care plans are reviewed and updated in a timely fashion and that risk assessments are carried out as required.
- Liaise with professionals, agencies and families.
- Respond to and report to the Deputy or Manager all complaints and safeguarding concerns.