Our Domestic Assistants provide a homely, clean and healthy environment to maintain the wellbeing of our residents/tenants. They have a key role in supporting the establishment and are very valued members of the team.
Many of our Domestic Assistants chose to progress to a career in care and this is supported through training and development offered by our in-house training team.
Domestic Assistant Responsibilities:
Amongst other duties, you will be expected to;
- Be proud of maintaining a home that has a high standard of cleanliness.
- Understand and follow schedules for cleaning.
- Wash, dry and iron laundry as required.
- Assist with meals, by laying and cleaning tables, and washing up.
- Prepare light snacks.
- Make and change beds.
- Respect the rights and choices of individuals.
- Work as part of the staff team.
- Be observant and diligent of the safety and safeguarding of residents and tenants.
- Adhere to Health & Safety Policy and Procedure and infection control procedure.