Care Support Worker
We employ our Care Support Workers based on their values; we seek passionate people who strive to deliver excellent care and promote independence to our residents/tenants.
They receive full training to support them in their daily role in addition to offering opportunities to progress within the company.
We can offer specialist dementia training in addition to bespoke training opportunities to maximise their personal development.
Care Support Worker Responsibilities:
- Amongst other duties, you will be expected to;
- Give individual care and support.
- Promote and respect the rights and choices of individuals.
- Assist with personal care tasks as requested.
- Treat people how they want to be treated.
- Promote independence.
- Listen to, observe and respond to person’s needs, wishes, and feelings.
- Assist with leisure and meaningful activities of the person.
- Report any changes of needs or circumstances, preferences as necessary.
- Ensure privacy and dignity is respected at all times.
- Observe, monitor, and report accordingly.
- Answer calls for assistance promptly and politely.
- Administer some medication in line with the medication procedure.
- Record in care plans and daily records accurately and concisely.