Business Administrators work within the establishment to deliver all administrative services to ensure effective business support.
This is a vital element to the success of the Company and enables a focused, consistent business support service to the manager and staff of the establishment.
Business Administrator Responsibilities:
Amongst other duties, you will be expected to;
- Work with Microsoft Office applications especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Meeting minutes; compilation of agendas and associated follow up actions.
- Production of letters, circulars, newsletters and email communications.
- Creation, population and maintenance of basic spreadsheets for information collection.
- Answer calls and ensure excellent customer service to staff, residents/tenants and their families.
- Check and process timesheets and associated records.
- Arrange and record rota cover as directed.
- Provide guidance and assistance to colleagues in respect of company financial and administrative systems.
- Assist Managers in providing managerial information and statistics.
- Maintain a petty cash account and other cash based accounts.